Boutique Wineries, Lazy Lunches and Friendly Cellar Doors….
Click for Quick Glance Tour Availability
The Winery Tour Experience!
Lil Tipsy Tours is specifically for small groups of up to 11 and/or individuals who love a boutique and unique tour experience. Join a Public Tour of Rutherglen or the Yarra Valley, Visiting up to 6 Wineries, or opt for a private tour with a mix of wineries distilleries, and breweries tailored to your group.
Lil Tipsy Tours offer a NO cancelled tour guarantee! We operate 7 days a week, and there is a no minimum person policy to book! There are no hidden tasting fees, PLUS you receive a complimentary Local Produce Plate.
We run both public and private tours which are completely tailored to you and your group. We promise a value filled, fun yet relaxing day of wine tasting, food and a lazy long lunch! Better still, you don’t have to lift a finger! Sound like you? If you need re-assurance, we encourage you to read our customer testimonials
Book instantly online above, OR call 0436415991
What to expect on a Tipsy Tour –
Our services and Pricing
- Public Rutherglen winery tours – 7 days a week
- Public (Yarra Valley Available from August 2020)
- Private tailored wine tours – 7 days a week – (Rutherglen, Yarra Valley, King Valley)
- Evening shuttles and private charter
- Pick up and drop off within the specified locations, including Rutherglen, Albury, Wodonga, Wangaratta, Yarrawonga, Bundalong, Howlong and Beechworth
- Pick up and drop off for Yarra Valley Tours. Door to door within 40 km radius.
- Public Tour Cost – $65 per person – This includes all tastings, cheese plate and chilled bottled water. An authentic and boutique experience you will remember for years to come.
NB. Some pick up and drop offs attract a surcharge. There is NO additional fee for pick ups locally and within 20 km of Wine Region.
Our Winery Tours Encompass the
- Yarra Valley
- Alpine Valley
Our comfortable 11 seater bus features the following
- Sound System
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Tinted Windows
We cater for
- Small groups of up to 11 people
- Single bookings – (we have no minimum person booking requirement for our public Rutherglen and Yarra Valley tours)
- Private social events. Perfect for work break ups, birthdays, Christmas parties, hen’s days, reunions and much more
Frequently Asked Questions